martes, 15 de junio de 2010

15th June - Sergi Montraveta and Ida

I'm Sergi Montraveta and now I will explain what we have done today. I hope that you like my text.
First of all at 9.00 a.m all the students, who partcipates in Comenius project, stay in Merjeriet, this is a teenagers building. Inside this building we have prepared the oral presentation. Then about at half past eleven, too early for me, we have lunch in the Ellen Key. After this we go at home to change our clothes because all the students must wear a black or white T-shirt.
At 6 o'clock we meet again in Merjeriet building and then about 7 p.m we have started our presentation.
At the end of our work the autorites and Swedish teachers have given our teachers some presents like chocolates to thanks about their hard work.
Finally every catalan student has gone to their family.

No hay comentarios: