jueves, 21 de octubre de 2010

Aquí, en Berga!:D

¡Hola! Estoy en Berga, en la casa de Clara Duarte :) I feel very comfortable and safe with her family, I almost feel like a part of it, they´re taking very good care of me :)
Berga es muy bonito, me gusta los montañas mucho! En la mañanas donde la sol encendido los montañas tengo mucho feliz, haha :)
En España es muy diferentes de Suecia, los casas es en piedra, y vamos con los zapatos interior! Los pisos es frio aquí y nececito los zapatos, en Suecia no uso zapatos interior. La comida es muy diferento tambíen, pero me gusta la comida:)En España hay mucho galletas y golosinas, muchas cosas con cholate.

For a better and more detailed text, read it in english (A)

Hello! I'm in Berga, in the house of Clara Duarte :) I feel very comfortable and safe with her family, I almost feel like a part of it, they're taking very good care of me :)
Berga is a very beautiful city, I like the mountains a lot! In the mornings when the sunlight hits them I get a very happy feeling, haha :)
In Spain it's very different from Sweden, the houses are in stone, and you wear shoes inside! The floors are cold so you need shoes so that you won't get cold, but in Sweden you don't need shoes inside. The food is also different, but I like it(most of it;)). In Spain there are a lot of biscuits and candy, a lot of things with chocolate.

No hay comentarios: